We connect. Celestia.
We are an international, multi technology group focused on continuous innovation in spacecraft communications. We deliver technology products, systems and services to the space, defence, telecoms and satellite markets, investing in research and development to give our customers a true competitive edge. We are experts in RF Engineering, Ground Station Systems, Payload Simulation and Testing and IoT and offer a fully integrated Ground Station installation approach.
Global in reach, our multi-disciplined teams create smart responses to communications challenges using new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking. For over 25 years, our business has been synonymous with world-class innovation, quality and engineering excellence with a customer focus.
TTI Norte provides cutting edge Radiofrequency and Antenna solutions for Satellite Communications based on most advanced technologies and is a market leader in Radiofrequency and Antenna solutions with a wide range of products for Broadcast, Aerospace, Defence & Security and many other niche markets.
TTI employs about 80 people working at our locations in Madrid, Santander and Seville. Most of them are highly skilled engineers and technicians, the majority of which hold an engineering degree, with strong expertise in the areas of digital signal processing, hardware and software design and in the management and technical lead of complex projects.
Electrical Test Engineer for Hybrid Circuit Characterization
What will your job look like?
Working as an Electrical Test Engineer for the electrical characterization of Hybrid Circuits used in active array antennas for satellite payload systems.
The main tasks of the service are as following:
- Preparation of electrical Test Setup
- Preparation of electrical Test Procedures
- Conduction of electrical tests according to the Test Procedures
- Preparation of electrical Test Reports
- Development of SW test sequences (running on the test controller)
- Contribution to investigations (IAAA or NCR) that may arise during the test conduction.
- Preparation, revision and discussion of technical documentation for CDRs, PDRs, DRBs and other items.
The profile of the candidates we are seeking is as follows:
- University degree in the domain of electronics, telecommunications, or electrical engineering.
- Fluency in English (full professional proficiency).
- Proven experience in designing, manufacturing and testing circuits for communications.
- Experience designing in both, CMOS and hybrid technologies as HTCC
- Good technical report writing and presentation skills.
In addition, the candidates shall have significant knowledge in the following areas:
- Electric Test Setup
- Electric test instrumentation (power supplies, oscilloscopes, etc)
- Electronic and Electromagnetic CAD tools
- Familiar with SCRUM methodologies.
- Matlab, Octave and Python
- SW coding rules
- Microsoft Office Suite
We are looking for engineers who want to join a team in a dynamic, high tech company with the enthusiasm and experience to help us find novel solutions for radiofrequency and antenna technologies.
If this is you, please get in touch and apply today!
#SATCOM #phasedarray #BEAMFORMERS #DSP #FPGA #XILINX #MATLAB #C #C++ #RFSYSTEMS #VHDL #PCB #PhasedArrayAntenna #MICROWAVE #MATLAB #JIRA #JTAG #QUALITY #RADIOFREQUENCY #candoattitude
What we offer
At Celestia you will have the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
We prefer to work at the office, with occasional travel to our international sites. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive welcoming work environment where everyone is happy, productive, and able to maximize their individual potential.
Find out more about us at www.ttinorte.es.
Information & procedure
In case you would like to apply, please send in your application (motivation and resume) via the Apply here button.