We connect. Celestia.
We are an international, multi technology group focused on continuous innovation in spacecraft communications. We deliver technology products, systems and services to the space, defence, telecoms and satellite markets, investing in research and development to give our customers a true competitive edge. We are experts in RF Engineering, Ground Station Systems, Payload Simulation and Testing and IoT and offer a fully integrated Ground Station installation approach.
Global in reach, our multi-disciplined teams create smart responses to communications challenges using new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking. For over 25 years, our business has been synonymous with world-class innovation, quality and engineering excellence with a customer focus.
Part of Celestia Technology Group, Callisto is an engineering company South East Toulouse, specialized in the field of satellite communications and ground stations, working internationally. Founded in 1993 with international presence, Callisto has undertaken a
wide range of engineering consulting projects, building an enviable reputation as a highly skilled partner to satellite operators, integrators and equipment manufacturers. Callisto has been working for many years in the development cryogenic radiofrequency receivers for space telecommunications and radio astronomy and is considered a European leader in this field. The company also designs and build cryogenic test systems and offers services for testing and evaluation of components at cryogenic temperatures as well as maintenance of cryogenic systems.
Callisto is a small engineering company depending on team spirit, valuing and investing in our employee’s development and oriented towards a culture of quality and efficiency which is good for our clients and good for our staff.
Due to expansion of business related to ours products, we are seeking to recruit an IVT engineer with experience in mechanical design, integration, validation test of vacuum enclosures used for cryogenics.
Our new colleague will join the established multi-disciplinary engineering team and will report directly to the Operations Manager for the responsibilities listed below.
Participation in the design, development and production of cryogenic radio-frequency receiver systems involving:
- Support on mechanical design activities, from preliminary to detailed design. This work will be done in conjunction with a CAD technician. The candidate needs a basic experience in CAD software.
- Integration and test of cryogenics receivers: Support on mechanical, thermal and vacuum integration, definition of integration procedures, test and validation plans and procedures, execution of tests, analysis of test data produced with the support of the engineering team and production of test reports.
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have at least three years of a relevant professional work experience in mechanical hardware, integration and test
- Understanding of vacuum and cryogenic applications.
- Experience in mechanical integration, test and debugging
What will be a plus:
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in mechanical simulations
- Radiofrequency engineering understanding and experience
The selection of the candidate will be based on experience, competence and qualifications.
Academics: degree in engineering.
The position, subject to French national employment conditions, will be for a permanent contract after a trial period. The employment package includes supplemental insurance package contributed to by the company (health care, retirement and disability). Salary will be discussed depending on experience and qualifications. Relocation allowance will be considered if applicable.
Every application will be treated in strict confidence.
For applications, please send your CV, references, together with a letter of motivation to Ms Magali Fauré via the apply button.