We connect. Celestia.
We are an international, multi technology group focused on continuous innovation in spacecraft communications. We deliver technology products, systems and services to the space, defence, telecoms and satellite markets, investing in research and development to give our customers a true competitive edge. We are experts in RF Engineering, Ground Station Systems, Payload Simulation and Testing and IoT and offer a fully integrated Ground Station installation approach.
Global in reach, our multi-disciplined teams create smart responses to communications challenges using new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking. For over 25 years, our business has been synonymous with world-class innovation, quality and engineering excellence with a customer focus.
For 60 years, Celestia Antwerp BV has been active in space technology delivering innovative satellite integration solutions that meet customer needs for a wide range of products covering everything from ground stations to test systems.
Do you thrive in a highly technical environment? Are you looking for new challenges where you will play an active role in exciting space programmes? You are in the right place because Celestia Antwerp is currently looking to recruit a:
Product Assurance Engineer
You will be the responsible for providing Product Assurance for our products and projects. Furthermore, your support will be appreciated for continuously improving our Quality Management System.
You will be working closely with the Quality Manager, Project team members, suppliers and customers.
- (S)he will perform quality control during Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Test activities.
- (S)he will perform incoming and outgoing inspection on Products and produced equipment.
- (S)he will ensure that quality requirements are adhered to.
- (S)he will actively contribute to design and delivery reviews.
- (S)he will generate quality records.
- (S)he will manage control of non-Conforming material or product.
- (S)he will organize, and drive lessons learned and manage outcome to process improvement.
- Bachelor or Master in electronics or ICT
- Good English language skills.
- Experience within a quality environment (space sector is a plus)
- Positive, pragmatic approach.
- Assertive personality to accomplish your goals towards suppliers, team members and customers.
- Ability to develop good knowledge in the different product assurance disciplines as required to manage the quality aspects in projects.
If this is you, we welcome you to apply!
What we offer
Working at Celestia will give you the opportunity to develop your career by working on highly innovative projects.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- An office that is easy to access by car and by public transport
We prefer to work at the office, with occasional travel to our international sites. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive welcoming work environment where everyone is happy, productive, and able to maximize their individual potential.
Find out more about us at www.celestia-antwerp.be.
Information & procedure
If you are interested, please apply via the apply here button.